What is office.com/setup
Office.com/setup is one such website that allows Microsoft Office users to easily Install, Setup and Activate Office on their Mac or Windows system. To download the setup users just have to enter their Product key on the website and wait for the file to download.
office.com/setup – Office Setup Product Key – www.office.com/setup
The debut of Microsoft Office has been a pioneering breakthrough. Over the past couple of decades, Office saw some substantial updates with the accession of new features every time, and the latest Office Setup available today is Office 2019, which can be downloaded from office.com/setup and also the latest version has four variants – Microsoft Office Home and Student, Office 365, Home and Business and Office professional.
How much is a Microsoft Office subscription?
Microsoft has introduced the latest edition of its widespread application on office.com/setup. Every three years, there’s a new variant with an upgraded user interface, a couple of new capabilities and functions, and a significant hassle needing to update many computers. But, Microsoft has made a substantial shift to its tried and true formula. Microsoft provides its monthly subscribers with a superb deal to proceed to their pricing model, correct? Well, let’s take a look at the pricing and see for ourselves, which is the best way to purchase Office. Office 365 Home is $99.99 / year or $9.99 per month, Office Professional 2019 is $439.99 / One-time purchase, Office Home and Student 2019 is $149.99 and the Office 365 Personal is $69.99 annual or $6.99 per month.
Buy Microsoft Office without a subscription
Within the Subscription period of Office at office.com/setup, you are going to wind up paying over $60 more if you go for the monthly subscription. The only advantage of moving with the subscription-based model is that it permits you to install the Office application on more than one computer simultaneously. But to me personally and I guess this is not worth the extra price.
Update Office with Microsoft Update
Microsoft releases security and quality upgrades for the Click-To-Run (C2R) Setup of Office 2019 via office.com/setup, which is exclusively C2R. These upgrades are released approximately once a month, generally on the second Tuesday of the month.
Setup at office.com/setup
- Go to office.com/setup for Office Setup.
- Sign In or Create a new Microsoft Account.
- Find your Office Product Key.
- Enter Microsoft Office Product key.
- Select your Country and Language.
- Download Office Setup and follow On-Screen instructions.
- Finish the Installation Process and Run the Applications.
How to Install Office Setup on Windows
- Go to office.com/setup for Office Setup.
Open your browser, visit www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup and select the Office product you want to install.
- Sign In to your Microsoft Office Account.
Sign In to your account at www.office.com/setup to complete the purchase and setup office. If you, however, do not have a Microsoft Account, you’ll have to create one.
- Find your Office Product Key.
Find the Product key of your Microsoft Office in your email associated with your office or find it on the box if bought from a retail store.
- Enter your Microsoft Office Product Key.
Once you have logged in to your account or created a new one, you have to enter the Product key in the orange area. Select your country and the language you want.
- Download and Install Office.
Once you have entered the correct information, you can begin downloading the software. Follow the on-screen directions and start downloading your registered copy of Microsoft Office.
- Run the Activation wizard.
Once you run the office installer you need to follow on-screen instructions that appear on the screen. Now, We just need to wait for the office setup to go through the installation process.
- Open and Run office Applications.
As soon as the installation is complete open any office app and you will get a welcome screen with a message “You’re All Set” and that office is activated.
How to Install Office Setup on Mac
1. Log into your office 365 account and you will get redirected to the download page. In case you aren’t, you can go to settings and then pick the Software.
2. Now, under Install, Select that button to start downloading the installer package.
3. Now, go to Downloads, you will find the installer package under the name Office installer.dmg or some variation of that name, double click it to launch setup. If you are unable to open and setup office, go to office Support Forum.
4. When the first Office screen appears, select Continue to run the office installation process and sign in with your office subscription.
5. Choose how you wish to install the Setup then Continue.
1. After Activating the Setup, go to the Launchpad icon in the dock to show all your Microsoft Office apps, then click on the Word icon in the launchpad.
2. A window will pop up, saying what is new in Word. Select the blue button that says Get started to begin the activation process.
3. Enter your email address associated with the Office and your password to sign in.
4. The system will then check if you have entered the valid details to activate and install the product.
5. All the applications were successfully activated.
Uninstall Office from Windows
1. Once you are logged in to your PC, go to the control panel.
2. Find add or remove Programs from the control panel.
3. Now you will discover all the programs installed on your system.
4. Next, locate Office Click on the program, and you will Find these Choices to Uninstall or Repair.
5. Select the uninstall setup. Now you have to wait till the uninstallation is complete.
6. The last system will ask you to restart your computer.
7. You can reinstall or install Microsoft Office Setup at www.office.com/setup on your computer anytime.
Uninstall Office from Mac
1. Go to your app folder and open the office folder.
2. Double click ‘Office uninstaller.’
3. In the uninstall Office product window, select the box close to the Office application to be uninstalled.
4. Click uninstall.
Where to enter your Office product key
Make sure you remember the account details so that you can reinstall or install Office suite later, without a key. If you ever get asked for the Product key, enter it without the hyphen. If you don’t have an account with Microsoft, you can always create one. Users can load some of the latest editions for a free trial from the web, and they can buy the product online from office.com/setup
How do I upgrade Office?
There are two different ways by which you can easily upgrade office. One is for the one-time purchase and the other is for Microsoft 365. If you have a Microsoft 365 installed then you don't need to upgrade your office because you already have the most current version of Office and in near future, you will continue to receive the updates with no additional cost but if you are using a one-time purchase office you can upgrade that to any other product depending on the requirement and easily download the office setup from office.com/setup with the help of your product key.
Renew Office 365 Subscription
1. Visit office.com/renew in your browser.
2. Select the subscription you want to renew and then choose Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365 or Renew with a monthly subscription to pay for a month at a time.
Turn off recurring billing in Office
1. Go to the Services and subscriptions page by visiting www.office.com/setup.
2. On the Services and subscriptions page, find your ms Office 365 subscription and then choose Manage.
3. Now click on the Turn off recurring billing link to turn recurring billing off.
Change how you pay for a subscription
If you have a plan with recurring billing, you can change how you pay unless if you have a due payment. just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Services and subscriptions with your Microsoft account.
- Select Manage, and then select Change how you pay.
- Change how you pay gives you a list of your current payment options.
- Add a new way to pay from that list and follow the instructions.
However, For a prepaid plan, you can't change how you pay.
Introducing Microsoft 365
As of April 21, 2020, the official name of Office 365 was changed to Microsoft 365, a new service that adds more features to the office software. which can be easily downloaded from office.com/setup or microsoft365.com/setup. It will include Office applications like Word and Excel as Office 365 has, but it comes with some new applications and services. In an article describing the new service, Microsoft wrote that Microsoft 365 will offer “new artificial intelligence (AI), rich content and templates, and cloud-powered experiences.” Microsoft 365 will include the just-announced Editor tool for Microsoft Word. The editor is essentially what it sounds like: an AI editor. It will make grammar suggestions, and Microsoft says it will also do things like offering gender-neutral alternatives to phrases that are written. The service will include some smaller features and changes coming to PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
What's New with Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Editor gets a Major Expansion.
- AI-powered features in PowerPoint Presenter.
- Manage your finances with Money in Excel.
- New data types and smart templates in Excel.
- Organize your time across work and life with Outlook.
- Protect your family with Microsoft Family Safety.
- Access to popular apps such as Adobe, Bark, Blinkist, Creative Live, Experian, Headspace, and TeamSnap.
What's the difference between Microsoft 365 and Office 2019?
Microsoft 365 is a subscription service that ensures you always have up-to-date productivity tools from Microsoft. Microsoft 365 provides plans for home and personal use, as well as for small, midsized, and large enterprises. With a subscription, you'll always have the latest features, fixes, and security updates at no hidden cost. You can pay for your subscription on a monthly or yearly basis, and with the Microsoft 365 Family plan, you can share your subscription with up to 6 people. Buy your subscription and install office setup at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase and is limited to only one device, which means you pay only a single time and you can use Office apps on one computer. Office 2019 is available for both PC and Mac but you cannot use it on a Chromebook or any other device. However, you can not upgrade it which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you'll have to buy it at full price.
DISCLAIMER: We are not Microsoft, Do Not contact us for Technical Help or support. This website is only for informational purposes. We use the title only for reference and not with the intention that we have any affiliation with Microsoft. Names, logos, images, and trademarks are the property of its respectful owners. If you have any issues with the content of the website please contact us directly and we will try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
How to redeem Microsoft Office?
In Microsoft Store, select the See more menu located next to the Search box. Select Redeem Code. If you are not signed in, sign in to the Microsoft account and Enter the 25 digit code, and then select Redeem.
What is the product key for Office?
Software Applications need a product key as part of the installation process for Microsoft Office. If you have lost your key, you will need to find it before you can install or reinstall the Application.
Does Office 365 have a product key?
If you purchase on time Office You will receive a product key, but you won't need or receive it for Office 365. To renew your Office 365 subscription, you can buy an Office 365 card from a retailer and redeem the code at www.office.com/setup.
How do I reinstall Microsoft Office?
Once you sign in to your Microsoft account and find your Product key, visit office.com/setup to activate Office, then select Install Office.